Sain Smart Ultimaker 1. 5. 7 + A4988 + MEGA2560 R3 + LCD2004 3D Printer Controller Kit For Rep Rap ArduinoRating
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- This is the new Sain Smart 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You will have a complete set of Sainsmart's most common and useful electronic components.
- Sain Smart Ultimaker 1. 5. 7 Controller is a board that's very similar to other Pololu-based electronics implementations, including RAMPS, but it can support up to 5 steppers (three for X, Y, Z, one for an extruder and one for any other function). You can add as many stepper driver carriers as youneed. It is designed to run at higher voltages than 12 Volts, This allows you to put 90 Watts out of one MOSFET and run your stepper motors with more torque and higher maximum speeds. This board is also used on the Mantis-30 milling machine from Protospace and on various Mendel's that people have built.
- You may learn about Sainsmart through using these basic projects.
Sainsmart A4988 driver can be a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading in the A4988 datasheet before using this product. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the"smart adapter"included. 4 wiring cable1 x Heatbed MK2B5 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors 1 x USB Cable Note: Documentation for your reference:https://s3-ap-northeast-1. com/sain-amzn/20/20-013-214/ultimaker. amazonaws. This stepper motor driver lets you control 1 bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Sain Smart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer also for use on CNC machines and also other electronic applications. Print your 3D styles without PC, just utilizing a g-code design stored on the SD card. 5. MK2B will be the latest too as the best sort of heatbed, compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants. rar Sain Smart 2004 Smart Yellow LCD Controller consists of a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line Yellow LCD display. Sain Smart SD Ramps: Breakout board for the micro SD socket is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface identified on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! The bare socket is available. Package List:1 x Ultimaker 1. 7 Controller1 x Mega 2560 R35 x A4988 driver 1 x 2004 Smart LCD Controller1 x SD card breakout1 x Cooler Fan6 x Mechanical Endstop1 x RAMPS 1. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Board comes totally assembled and tested. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements might be done by just utilizing the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
Iduino Parts - Copyright © 2018