Sain Smart Ramps 1. 4 + A4988 + MEGA2560 R3 + Endstop + Lcd 12864 Kit For Rep Rap 3D Printer Arduino MEGA2560 Uno R3Rating
- Sainsmart RAMPS 1. 4 is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a Rep Rap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. This board is mostly based on Adrian's Pololu_Electronics and work by Tonok. Copper etch resists methods suggested by Vik. Also inspired by Vik's work with Easy Drivers. circuit design based mostly on Adrian's Pololu_Electronics Joaz at Rep Rap Source. com supplied initial pin definitions and many design improvements. Much inspiration, suggestions, and ideas from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many others in the Rep Rap community.
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- Sain Smart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer (Including Prusa Mendel i2, Prusa i3, Mendel Max, Rostock etc. ) also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications. Breakout board for the micro SD socket that is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! Board comes fully assembled and tested. The bare socket is available.
- This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- Sainsmart A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
This is the new Sain Smart 3D Printer Starter Kit, produced specially for those beginners who are considering 3D printer. com/sain-amzn/20/3d+12864/arduino-0023. com/sain-amzn/20/20-011-962/3D. rar You will have a complete set of Sainsmart's most common and helpful electronic components. Package Content material 1 x RAMPS 1. amazonaws. 4 wiring cable 1 x Heatbed MK2B 1 x USB Cable Note: Please download documentation through the below link: https://s3-ap-northeast-1. amazonaws. 4 1 x Mega 2560 R3 5 x A4988 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 1 x SD card breakout For ramps 1 x Cooler Fan for 3D ramps 6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 1 x RAMPS 1. rar https://s3-ap-northeast-1. You could learn about Sainsmart through using these standard projects.
Iduino Parts - Copyright © 2018