Sain Smart Megatronics + A4988 LCD2004 Controller + Heatbed Endstop Kit For Reprap 3D Printer Arduino Mega 2560 Uno R3Rating
- This is the new Sain Smart 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You will have a complete set of Sainsmart's most common and useful electronic components.
- You may learn about Sainsmart through using these basic projects.
- Codes and documentation will be provided for you to download: https://s3-ap-northeast-1. amazonaws. com/sain-amzn/20/20-029-105/Megatronicsv2Test Firmware. rar
* Megatronics is according to a lot of famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Package List:1 x Megatronics board6 x A4988 driver1 x LCD 2004 With Controller3 x Mechanical Endstop with cable1 x Heatbed MK2a * A4988 driver is actually a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before employing this item. * Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications. This stepper motor driver lets you manage 1 bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output existing per coil. Therefor this item is an already proven design. * MK2a is the latest and the best sort of heatbed money can buy as of nowadays. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card. After connecting this panel to your Megatronics you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. The board can be connected to a PC making use of a typical USB cable. * LCD 2004 with Controller consists of a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder plus a 20 Character x 4 Line LCD display. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just creating use of the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. 100% compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 k B memory, running at 16Mhz. You can easy connect it to your Megatronics board creating use of the"smart adapter"included. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. It combines all major attributes of these board into a single board answer for a lot more dependable 3D-printing.
Note: Please download documentation here:https://s3-ap-northeast-1. com/sain-amzn/20/20-029-105/Megatronicsv2Test Firmware. amazonaws. rar
Iduino Parts - Copyright © 2019