Sain Smart Megatronics V2. 0 + A4988 + MEGA2560 R3 + Lcd 12864 3D Printer Controller Kit For Rep Rap ArduinoRating
- You may learn about Sainsmart through using these basic projects.
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Therefor this product is an already proven design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 k B memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefor be easily programmed from the Arduino IDE.
- This is the new Sain Smart 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You will have a complete set of Sainsmart's most common and useful electronic components.
Sainsmart A4988 driver is actually a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading from the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Package List: 1 x Megatronics board 6 x A4988 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 3 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 1 x Heatbed MK2B 5 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors Note: Documentation for your reference: https://s3-ap-northeast-1. MK2B may possibly be the most existing along utilizing the best kind of heatbed, compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants. Sain Smart Megatronics LCD12864 is 100% compaitble with original design. Board comes totally assembled and tested. Sain Smart SD Ramps: Breakout board for the micro SD socket is not much bigger than your fingernail. amazonaws. rar Compatible with the SPI interface identified on any SD card, this tiny form element was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! You can turn on the light time to do long or brief form of the adjustment TRIMM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutes If you use a print job at night and parts department, which signifies that the new modifications LCD backlight will likely be suitable for you LED background light control circuit, a tiny function of intelligent controller, With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or steering 30 seconds Sain Smart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer also for use on CNC machines and also other electronic applications. com/sain-amzn/20/20-029-105/Megatronicsv2Test Firmware. The bare socket is available.
Iduino Parts - Copyright © 2018